HYDROSEAL BRUSHABLE is a heavy bituminous, fibre reinforced, rust inhibiting sealaing
compound, specifically designed to be brushed thickly to any surface.
- Repair and waterproofing the inside of iron and concrete tanks
- Resurfacing old Malthoid, iron and cement
- Stopping leaks in roofs and gutters, sealing leaks in tanks, troughs, flashings and cappings,
under screws, washers and downpipes. Must be applied internally.
- A relatively slow drying sound deadener and anti drumming compound for all sheetmetal work.
- Damp-proofing of concrete and masonry walls, above and below ground, where no hydrostatic
- 1 litre can, packaged 6 per carton
- 4 litre can, packaged 4 per carton
- 20 litre drum