Purlin tape is a closed cell, adhesive backed, polyethylene tape designed to reduce noise when acrylic sheets expand and contract.
- Door and window seals
- Spacing materials for glazing
- Car door seal
- Access door and panel sealing
- Fridge door seals
- Form work
Available in 24mm x 3mm x 25 metre rolls in either black or white
- A relatively low cost, insert foam that has excellent physical characteristics
- Closed cell, crossed-linked, non absorbent and impervious to most liquids
- Excellent weather and ultra violet resistance
- Highly resistant to temperature, acids, alkalis, oils and solvents.
|Water Absorption||G/cm²||Below 0.02
|Temperature Range||°C||-50 to +80|